Invasive Fungal Infection (IFI)
Invasive fungal infection (IFI) is a free CPD-accredited course
Get ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of fungal infections, with the Invasive Fungal Infection Educational Program offered by CRK-CRO and independently sponsored by Pfizer! As the leading provider of comprehensive educational resources for healthcare professionals in Kenya, CRK-CRO is proud to offer this in-depth program that explores everything from the epidemiology of invasive fungal infections to the latest breakthroughs in prevention and management.
What Will I Learn?
- Definition of Invasive Fungal Infections
- The burden of invasive fungal infections.
- Differentiate between invasive infections and colonization.
- The global and local epidemiology of invasive fungal infections in Kenya.
- Risk factors and high-risk population for invasive fungal infections.
- Diagnostic techniques for INVASIVE FUNGAL INFECTIONs
Module 1: IFI Introduction/Overview
Module 2: Medically Important Fungi Pathogenesis & Complications
Module 3: The Diagnostic Techniques for IFI
IFI Diagnosis 106:05
IFI Diagnosis 208:18
Module 4: Invasive Fungal Infections: Prevention and Management
Management and Prevention of IFI10:09
Module 5: IFI Breakthroughs in Special Populations
IFI Breakthroughs in Special Populations10:33
Module 6: Invasive Candidiasis
About the instructor
I found the so informative
It has been very educative ,have learnt alot
Gooo. Very informative.
Very good , helpful and informative. Thank you very much for your training. Keep up the good work.
i really got to learn alot
Good work, its so informative
Easy to understand and complete