How to communicate effectively with editors and reviewers
A brand-new run of webinars for writers, editors, and reviewers from all around the world has begun by CRK-CRO. Researchers, writers, editors, and reviewers are all welcome to sign up for the webinar and discover the communication techniques necessary for working with everyone involved in your study publication.
Handling peer review comments is a crucial component of academic publishing. You will learn how to maneuver through this procedure in this webinar so that your papers have the best possible chance of being accepted.
To increase your chances of being published, pay attention and make sure you can respond to journal editors’ and peer reviewers’ remarks on your work.
What Will I Learn?
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business
- Understand the latest frameworks and technologies
- Learn professional developer best practices
- Work as a freelance web developer
- Be able to build ANY website you want
How To Communicate Effectively With Editors And Reviewers